CBSE_National Coding Challenge 2023
CBSE National Coding Challenge (NCC) is the golden opportunity for students from classes 6th to 8th.
- The main objective of CBSE National Coding Challenge (NCC) is to showcase the 21st century skills to solve some of the real-life issues with technology.
- This will assist the students to learn various real-life issues
- This will help to overcome and work out an innovative solution to address the problem related to the theme using the coding skills of students.
- This will help the children to stay on track with evolving technologies.
- This will help students to think out of the box to solve real–world problems with Coding.
- This is the initiative and opportunity provided by CBSE in association with Microsoft.
Students can register by April 10, 2023
Eligibility and Registration:
- Registered students from classes 6th to 8th.
- Teams consist of minimum one student and a maximum of four students from the same school OR different schools.
- Students must have a faculty member registered as well.
- All members of the team should belong to the same grade or class.
- Each team must have access to at least one Desktop/laptop with better internet connectivity.
- Each team must nominate a faculty member as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) and decide the team’s name.
- Student should be a member of one team only.
- The SPOC must complete the registration process.
- Upon successful registration, access to the contest resources will be shared on the registered email ID.
- Each SPOC must submit their team’s submission(s) at the provided website link with the email ID that was used for registration.
- Projects are to be submitted using any one of the following Microsoft Platforms: Code for micro: bit microbit.org | Arcade https://arcade.makecode.com
Download & Read the Circular and Brochure carefully before Registration
(Themes, Eligibility, Participation guidelines, Schedule, Recognitions, Judging criteria etc. are given in details in Brochure)