Communication is the act of sharing or exchanging information, ideas or feelings. As a student, you may study any language, but it is important that you are able to read, write, speak and listen well in order to communicate properly. Speaking more than one language can help you to communicate well with people around the world.
- It is simply the act of transferring information from one place, person or group to another.
- We usually impart or exchange the information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium.
- Being able to communicate effectively is one of the most important life skills.
- Communication Skills are needed to communicate effectively with people and customers.
Communication consists of three important parts:
- Transmitting: The sender transmits the message through one medium or another.
- Listening: The receiver listens or understands the message.
- Feedback: The receiver conveys their understanding of the message to the sender in the form of feedback to complete the communication cycle.
|Solve the Quiz|
Other Skills Quizzes:
|Unit-2: Self-management Skills|
|Unit-3: Information and Communication Technology Skills|
|Unit-4: Entrepreneurial Skills|
|Unit-5: Green Skills|
(above quizzes will be added soon…)
|Online Quizzes with Certificate|
|Computer Basics Quiz No.1|
|Computer Basics Quiz No.2|
|Computer Basics Quiz No.3|
|Computer Basics Quiz No.4|
|Computer Basics Quiz No.5|
|MS Word Quiz|
|Artificial Intelligence (AI)|