What is SEO? What are SEO Basics?
The term SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the systematic and structured process of improving website’s positioning, ranking and visibility in Google, Microsoft Bing, and other search engines. A ‘data structure’ is a specialized format for organizing, processing, retrieving and storing data. In an SEO context, ‘structured data’ normally implies to implementing some type of markup on a webpage, in order to provide extra details around the page’s content.
- SEO is the process used to optimize a website’s technical configuration
- Search engines provide results for any search query a user enters
- SEO is a set of technical and content practices pointed at aligning a website page with a search engine’s ranking algorithm
- SEO is what you do to rank higher on search engines and drive more traffic to website
- SEO is the technical process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic
- SEO helps a webpage appear on the top results
Benefits of SEO
- A site that ranks high on search engine results pages is commonly considered high-quality and trustworthy.
- A site that ranks high on search engine results pages enhances the credibility of the content of the website.
- It can support you reach, join and engage with more people.
- It helps rank better in local searches by improving the usability of website.
- Because the majority of searches come through Google, SEO focuses heavily on ranking high in its search results.
- With the right SEO strategy, you can bring organic search traffic to your website.
- It is an organic way of boosting your page rank and hence is essential for many companies.
- Search Engine Optimization is the best way to promote your business.
- With SEO, you will be getting traffic just by making your site attractive.
|Difference between ON Page SEO & OFF Page SEO
|Computer Knowledge Online Quiz with Certificate
|MS Word Quiz
|Computer Basics: Quiz No.1
|Computer Basics: Quiz No.2
|Computer Basics: Quiz No.3
|Computer Basics: Quiz No.4